Note to 2020 P1 Parents
NOTE TO P1 PARENTS (via School Website)
Dear P1 parents,
Congratulations on embarking on the next milestone with your child!
With the start of Primary 1, there will be so many new experiences for you and your child! From now till January, building good habits will help your child have a smooth start to primary school and settle in well in the new school environment.
Want some tips on how to get started? Refer to Tips 1 and 2 (page 9 to 28) of the Parent-Child Activity Book (PCAB)!
Below are some administrative reminders:
· School hours for P1 students on the first two days of school (2 and 3 January 2020): 8.00am – 12.45pm (report to lower ISH; follow directional signs
· Parenting Talk: 3 January 2020 (Friday), 10.00am – 12.45pm. Venue: School Hall (no sign-ups needed)
· Please ensure that your child wears his/her lanyard to school every day for a period of two weeks.
· Do refer to pages 4, 6, 8 and 9 of the Primary 1 Orientation Booklet (issued on P1 Orientation Day) on recess timings, reporting and dismissal
arrangements, and things to bring on the first day of school.
· Please be reminded to onboard the Parents Gateway app if you have not done so.
We look forward to seeing you and your child on 2 January! Wishing you and your family a Happy New Year and a smooth sailing 2020 ahead!
2020 Primary 1 Teachers