Home > Administration > Privacy Statement
- This is Qifa Primary School website.
- If you are browsing this website, please note that we do not capture data that allows us to identify you individually.
- If you do provide us with any personally identifiable data, e.g. via email or make any online application:
- Where appropriate, we may share necessary data with other Government agencies, so as to improve the discharge of public functions, and to serve you in the most efficient and effective way unless such sharing is prohibited by law.
- We will NOT share your Personal Data with non-Government entities, except where such entities have been authorised to carry out specific Government services.
- For your convenience, we may also display to you data you had previously supplied us or other Government Agencies. This will speed up the transaction and save you the trouble of repeating previous submissions. Should the data be out-of-date, please supply us the latest data.
- To safeguard your personal data, all electronic storage and transmission of personal data are secured with appropriate security technologies.
- This site may contain links to non-Government sites whose data protection and privacy practices may differ from ours. We are not responsible for the content and privacy practices of these other websites and encourage you to consult the privacy notices of those sites.
- Please contact us at email@example.com should you:
- have any enquires or feedback on our data protection policies and procedures,
- require more information on or access to the data which you have earlier provided to us
Photography & Videography at School Events / Publications of Students’ Works
Please note that photographs and/or video images of you or your legal guardians may be taken during school activities and events such as classroom lessons, CCA, school camps, or school concerts. The school may use and publish such photographs or video recordings in school publications, the school’s website, social media channels, or other communication channels.
Please notify the school in writing if you do not wish to grant such permission.