Home > About Us > School Rules
1. National Anthem and Pledge
- Pupils who are Singapore Citizens must sing the National Anthem and take the pledge with pride. The Pledge is to be taken with the right fist placed over the heart. Non-Singapore citizens will stand at attention during the ceremony.
2. Attendance and Punctuality
- Pupils must attend school regularly and punctually throughout the year.
- Pupils are not to leave the school during school hours without the permission of the Principal, Vice-Principal or HODs
3. Safe Environment
- Pupils must obey safety rules during lessons and at play.
- Pupils must refrain from bringing items to school that may compromise the safety of others.
- Pupils must not engage in any fight or forms of bullying.
4. Expected Behaviour
- Pupils must demonstrate the expected behaviour aligned to the school values at all times.
- The school will not tolerate misbehaviour that includes truancy, cheating, being disrespectful to authority, theft, vandalism, assault, extortion, vulgarities and bullying. Disciplinary actions will be taken.
5. School Uniform and Appearance
- Pupils must wear the prescribed school uniform and modification to uniform is not allowed.
- Pupils' attire and appearance should meet the expectations of the school.
- Pupils are to wear clean attire and shoe.
- Pupils are to wear the PE attire only on days with PE lessons and/or CCA (Games).
- Shirts/Blouses and T-shirts are to be tucked in at all times.
- Skirt length must not be more than 3 cm above knee cap.
- Name tags are to be sewn on the school uniform and PE attire.
- Only white canvas shoes and white socks are allowed (No ankle socks).
- Boys' hair must be above the ears, eyebrows and shirt collar. They are not to sport facial hair e.g. moustache, beard, goatee or long sideburns.
- Girls with long hair must have their hair tied up with black or navy blue-bands or neatly plaited. Fringe should be above the eyebrows.
- Hair must be of a natural colour. Dyed or highlighted hair is not allowed.
- Pupils are not to style their hair in an untidy or fanciful manner.
- Pupils are to keep his/her nails short. Long or varnished nails are not allowed.
Earrings and accessories
- Pupils are not to wear costume jewellery and cosmetics.
- Only a small pair of plain ear-studs is allowed for the girls.
- No earrings or ear-studs are allowed for the boys.